Volunteer for the 2018 Park City Kimball Arts Festival!
Dates: August 3-5, 2018 on Park City’s Historic Main Street.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Park City Kimball Arts Festival, it takes more than 500 volunteers and hundreds of hours to support this premier Utah event. The Arts Festival could not happen without the support of volunteers from our community!
The Arts Festival is the Kimball Art Center’s largest fundraiser of the year and it allows us to fulfill our mission to inspire and connect the community through art.
We have several shifts available ranging from face painting, to concession stand assistant to entry gates volunteer. Sign up for a couple shifts and make art happen for your community. Thank you!
We will have a Volunteer Training on July 23rd from 6-8 PM at the Kimball (1401 Kearns Blvd) Please sign up!
- FREE entry into the Kimball Arts Festival for all three days.
- Volunteer goody bag containing great SWAG from volunteer sponsors.
- Access to the Volunteer Lounge stocked with food and drinks.
- A second Festival wristband for volunteers who sign up for two or more shifts.
- Volunteer Appreciation Party and training on Monday, July 23 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Volunteer T-shirt provided by Mountain Flower Apparel with the support of Mountain Dentistry.
- Opportunity to win prizes if signed up for 2 or more shifts. For prizes we have: massage gift vouchers to Knead-A-Massage, gift cards to Blick Art Supplies and an individual year membership to the Kimball Art Center.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435.649.8882, ext. 102.