- The Park City Kimball Arts Festival is an outdoor festival.
- COVID-19 safety and precautions have been at the forefront of every decision made for the 52nd Annual Kimball Arts Festival.
- While the COVID-19 environment has evolved as festival planning has taken place, arts festival organizers have maintained the importance of COVID-19 mitigation and continue to evaluate management of the festival in the final days of planning.
- In addition to the reduction in the number of artists at the festival, fewer beer gardens and entertainment stages, and a transition from weekend festival access to daily festival access, we encourage those who have yet to be vaccinated to wear masks while attending the festival.
- Indoor spaces to include the Artist Lounge, Volunteer Lounge, and on-site staff offices will require masks for all who enter.