The 2022 Park City Kimball Arts Festival returns to Park City’s Historic Main Street. Historic Park City is located in a valley between Deer Valley and Park City Mountain Resorts.
We look forward to putting on an in-person Park City Kimball Arts Festival (PCKAF) that adheres to public safety guidelines, while preserving a high-quality attendee and artist experience.
Friday, August 5
5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.*
Saturday, August 6
10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 7
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
*Summit County Residents –
Admission Fee Waived Friday evening
Advance registration is REQUIRED for Summit County Locals’ Tickets. Locals’ Night tickets will not be available at entrance gates.
* A Valid Utah driver’s license/ID or utility bill indicating a Summit County residence is required at the entry gates. Each adult providing the required proof of residence will receive waived admission for Friday evening only for themself and each of their children under 18. Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
All ticket purchases for the 2022 Park City Kimball Arts Festival are non-refundable. Ticket sales support Kimball Art Center’s year-round art programming.
Child (6-17): $5
Child (5 and under): FREE
Summit County Residents: FREE* Friday night!
Tickets will be available for an increased price at the Main Street gate.
*Online Only, Purchase by August 3rd
Summit County Residents: $15 (Adults), $10 (Child 6-17)
Friday – Sunday Festival Access
LIKE A LOCAL
*Online Only, Purchase by August 3rd
- Weekend Festival Access
- Elevated Spirit Garden Package Friday, August 6
- Enjoy special artist demonstrations and relax in lounge furniture while enjoying local bands
- Limited Edition KAC drinkware by Hydroflask sponsored by Gallery MAR
- 1 drink ticket (usable for any drink @ Spirit Garden Bar)
- High West Distillery popcorn
*Price Increases to $225 July 1, 2022
$175 if purchased by June 30, 2022
Take a break, relax and refresh in the private VIP lounge during the Arts Festival with a Kimball Arts Center VIP pass. VIP passes include unlimited access to the festival and VIP Lounge, located at Kimball Terrace overlooking Main Street. The VIP lounge is stocked with light bites from culinary partners and complimentary craft cocktails from High West Distillery, beer and wine and programmed with entertainment produced by the Park City Song Summit.
VIP benefits and experiences through the weekend include:
- Unlimited weekend access to the festival
- Intimate performances and Arts After Dark produced by Park City Song Summit to include an after hours dance party on Friday night and an exclusive Wyatt Pike performance and interview on Saturday evening.
- Guided spirit, beer and wine tastings scheduled throughout the weekend
- A skybox view of all the action on Main Street complete with an air-conditioned lounge to relax and refresh during the festival.
“It is run like a well-oiled machine. I can’t say enough good things about this show.”
– Artist, Participant
HOW TO FEST
We recommend using our FREE Public Transportation System* and/or riding bikes along our paths and trails.
BIKES & EBIKES: Historic Park City is a pedestrian and bike friendly town with miles of bike paths throughout the Park City area. The Summit County bike share offers e-bike kiosks throughout town with a docking station at the Swede Alley transit station. Or, valet your bike at our complementary bike valet located on 7th street hosted by Bahnhof Sport during the festival. Space is limited.
PARKING: Save your money for art! Free parking is available at Park City High School or Park City Mountain Resort with regular shuttle access to Main Street. PLEASE NOTE: Limited parking is available at Deer Valley Resort. Festival attendees are not allowed to park at Deer Valley Resort on Friday, August 6, or after 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 7.
*Park City Kimball Arts Festival encourages you to wear facemasks that completely cover your mouth and nose while riding the bus or waiting for the bus at an indoor facility.
FOOD AND DRINK
In addition to Historic Park City’s more than 50 bars and restaurants, Kimball Arts Festival partners with local restaurants and food trucks to host featured culinary artisans. Culinary artisans are located in the Food Truck Alley in the Brewpub parking lot and Artisan Alley along Heber Avenue.
We’ve partnered with Mountain Town Music to keep the festival rocking on two outdoor stages.
STUDIO ON MAIN
Park City Kimball Arts Festival visitors are introduced to the experiences offered at Kimball Art Center year-round.
The Kimball Arts Festival kids’ area provides even the littlest art aficionados a place to engage in and be inspired with the art-making process.