Now in its 50th year, the Park City Kimball Arts Festival is not only one of the top ranked art festivals in the country, it’s also the Kimball Art Center’s largest fundraiser. This three-day event allows us to continue, and further, our mission of providing arts access, education, engagement and experience to everyone, all year long.
Your Arts Fest admission ticket provides:
- Scholarships for low-income children to participate in art classes and camps.
- Art education and curriculum in public schools.
- After-school art programs in area elementary schools.
- Hands-on instruction for teenagers dedicated to the study and practice of the visual arts.
- Cross curriculum lesson plans integrating art into core subjects.
- Access to free and thought-provoking exhibitions in our gallery.
Last year, we received 995 artist applications — a new record! Of those applications, 225 artists were selected via a blind jury and invited to participate. Invited artists come from 34 states and Canada. Our interactive map offers a complete list of artists and their locations along historic Main Street.
We hope you enjoy your Arts Fest experience and look forward to welcoming you back for our 50th anniversary celebration, August 2-4, 2019.