Volunteer for the 2017 Park City Kimball Arts Festival!
Dates: August 4 – 6, 2017 on Park City’s Historic Main Street.
Please read the description of each position and make sure you meet the requirements, more specific job descriptions will be posted soon. There are restrictions on which positions court ordered volunteers can sign up for, indicated in each description, as well as age restrictions and required training. Volunteers ages 12 – 15 years old may volunteer in the Kids Area or in other positions if their guardian is volunteering with them. Volunteers under 21 years old are not allowed in the Beer Garden or VIP Lounge.
We will be providing two, free S.M.A.R.T. Training’s for positions that serve alcohol on Monday, July 10 and Tuesday, July 18 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. This training is REQUIRED for the Beer Garden and VIP Lounge positions. Sign up through the volunteer sign up website. TIPS/S.M.A.R.T. certifications are valid for three years, you must have a valid card with you to serve alcohol.
Questions about volunteer opportunities can be sent to email@example.com or 435.649.8882, ext. 102.
- Volunteer Appreciation Party on Tuesday, July 25 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Volunteer T-shirt
- Volunteer Goody Bag – Including Skullcandy headphones, eBay sunscreen, Coca-Cola sunglasses and more great SWAG from volunteer sponsors
- Access to the Volunteer Lounge stocked with drinks, snacks, dinner on Friday night and breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- One Kimball Arts Festival wristband that will get you into the Festival all three days*
- A second Festival wristband for volunteers who sign up for more than one shift
- One raffle ticket for each shift to enter an opportunity drawing with prizes including two massages to Knead-A-Massage and gift cards to Blick Art Materials
*If you would like to pick up your volunteer wrist band(s) prior to completing your shift you may do so in the Volunteer Lounge Friday from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. or Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Volunteer Coordinator, Courtney Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435.649.8882, ext. 102.